A Pre-Purchase Home Inspection:
- Is a careful, close examination of the major components and systems of a house or condominium prior to its purchase
- Will take at least two hours, sometimes longer
- Will be most beneficial if you are present to voice any concerns and to have all your questions answered
A Professional Home Inspector:
- Is trained to examine the major components of a home
- Evaluates those components based on the expectations of the purchaser
- Does an objective examination of the home
- Is not subject to the stress, excitement and anxiety which may distract the purchaser who is trying to evaluate the home
- Is trained to look for conditions of which the home purchaser may be unaware
- Is fully insured
- Stays current with continuing education
- Follows the strict New York State Code of Ethics
You are urged to attend the inspection and accompany the inspector during the examination of the property. The information you gain from this will be of great value to you. The written report is a summary of that information.
The following evaluations, as applicable, are included in the written report you will receive.
- Heating systems
- Cooling systems
- And more
About Prime Home Inspection Services LLC
Gerald Siconolfi is licensed by the State of New York as a Home Inspector and provides to his clients:
- a proven knowledge of residential construction, including all of the home’s systems and components
- the experience and expertise to recognize defects and problem situations
- the ability to interpret and convey findings in a meaningful way
PRIME Home Inspections is locally owned and operated and is not part of any national chain. Every inspection is performed personally by the owner of the company.
A lifelong resident of the Rochester area with years of experience in the construction trades and building maintenance, Gerald Siconolfi provides buyers with a detailed, comprehensive, easy to read, written report complete with pictures and summaries.
PRIME Home Inspections also provides Radon inspections.